Sanna works as a hairdresser and her hair is important to her. A friend of hers told me about PRP as a treatment for hair loss.
Did you research the treatment beforehand?
– No, I haven’t. But I have looked at your website and seen a lot of before and after pictures. People have had fantastic results from the treatment so I have great expectations.
How did you feel before the first treatment?
– I was a bit nervous and worried. Because I’m a little afraid of needles and syringes.
How was your first treatment?
– It was less painful than I thought. It went very smoothly. For the next treatment, I won’t be as nervous now that I know how it works. I could barely feel the pinprick.
Did you tell them you do PRP treatments for hair?
– Yes, I have. I have told friends and colleagues. Very few people knew about the treatment. However, everyone has been positive about me doing PRP. This is mainly because it is a natural treatment I think. Many are also interested in testing for themselves.
Would you recommend PRP treatments to others?
– Yes. If it works for me, I recommend the treatment to everyone. It’s no fun for a woman to lose her hair. Not for a man either, for that matter.