"It feels so good that PRP is a natural treatment"Book a free consultation
Erik’s friend, who does PRP hair treatments, recommended Nordic Hair Clinic to Erik. After attending a consultation at the clinic, Erik decided to start with three PRP treatments at one-month intervals. This is to slow down hair loss and revive the hair follicles.
Did you research the treatment beforehand?
– Yes, I did it to make sure that it is a good treatment and not a fly that may turn out to be dangerous. But I found nothing negative about the treatment at all.
How did you feel before the first treatment?
– It felt exciting. But I was a little nervous. I had no idea if it would feel a lot and hurt. But mostly I was excited to do the treatment.
How was your first treatment?
– The treatment went quickly and smoothly. It felt much smaller than I thought it would.
Did you tell them you do PRP treatments for hair?
– Yes. 10 years ago I would not have been open about it. But today, it’s not weird to do treatments for guys. People have been curious and asked a lot about the treatment. I have been careful to tell you that it is a natural treatment. I haven’t put anything weird in my body. Would definitely not have done a treatment where you inject different substances into the body.
Would you recommend PRP treatments to others?
– Yes, absolutely. It is a safe, secure and easy treatment to do. It is too early for me to comment on the outcome. But I’ve seen it work for others.