Viktoria decided to start with three PRP treatments for her hair at one-month intervals. This is to slow down hair loss and stimulate growth.
Did you research the treatment beforehand?
– Yes, I did. My boyfriend and I did a lot of research together. We found nothing negative at all about PRP.
How did you feel before the first treatment?
– I was very tense and nervous. And worried that the treatment would hurt. I find needles and syringes uncomfortable.
How was your first treatment?
– It went well. It went much smoother and easier than I thought it would. It didn’t hurt either. I had worried unnecessarily. Before my second treatment I was much calmer and not nervous at all.
Have you noticed any difference after your treatments?
– I’ve had two treatments and I can feel my hair starting to grow. The hair follicles have come to life. I thought it would take longer before I noticed any difference. So I’m pleasantly surprised.
Did you tell them you do PRP treatments for hair?
– Yes, I have. For most people, PRP is completely new. I got questions about what it is and how it works. Then many people thought it was scary and asked if it hurt.
Would you recommend PRP treatments to others?
– Yes indeed. I, who have tried most things to slow down my hair loss and make my hair grow better, can really recommend PRP. It really makes an impact. It’s a treatment that works unlike wraps, the balm method and all that. PRP gives a result I have not had before.