Did you research the treatment beforehand?
– Yes, I have. This is important to me. I have read about the treatment and its effects. I find it very fascinating that only your own blood plasma is used for the treatment. It’s awesome that it’s a natural treatment. I wouldn’t have wanted to inject anything into my body.
How did you feel before the first treatment?
– It felt very exciting. I was so excited happy and joyful. Finally, I would get to try PRP. I had been looking forward to doing the treatment for a long time. I wasn’t the least bit nervous or worried.
How was your first treatment?
– It was good. It was quick, smooth and didn’t hurt a bit. The nurse was serious, professional and very experienced. Afterwards, it felt as good as ever. It also did not appear that I had done a treatment.
Did you tell them you do PRP treatments for hair?
– Yes, I have. All my social media followers know about it. There were many who didn’t know what PRP is. I’m looking forward to showing off my results later. I hope to inspire others to do PRP. I know that many men have complexes about having thin hair. I hope more people will find out that help is available.
Would you recommend PRP treatments to others?
– I will definitely recommend others to do PRP if I get a good result.