Elias received a lot of support and help from his father. Together they started reading about different treatment methods. When two friends of his did hair transplants at the Nordic Hair Clinic, Elias thought it sounded exciting and booked a consultation to find out more.
Elias decided to have a hair transplant using the FUE method and a course of PRP treatments to get his hair back.
Why did you choose Nordic Har Clinic?
– At my consultation I had a lot of questions about everything. A hair transplant is a permanent procedure. I was treated very well. I got a good feeling and answers to all my questions. So I decided to have a hair transplant and made an appointment.
What were your thoughts before the hair transplant?
– I’ve been thinking for a long time about doing something about my thin hair and prominent temples. So it felt good to finally do the procedure. I was sure I wanted to do it. I got answers to additional questions I had. Mats with his experience and expertise made me feel calm and secure.
How did your procedure go?
– The nurses who performed the procedure were nice and sweet. The procedure took just over 5 hours. The only thing that hurt was the anaesthetic. The procedure itself did not hurt at all.
How did it feel afterwards?
– I had some pain right afterwards and had trouble sleeping the first night. But it passed quickly.
How does it feel now?
– It has now been more than 3 weeks since my procedure. So not much has happened yet. But it’s healing properly and everything feels great. I’m looking forward to my hair starting to grow more. And the end result of course. But I know it takes time.
Were you open about having a hair transplant?
– Yes, I was. I knew from the beginning that I won’t be able to hide it. I knew I would look a bit silly the first few days after the procedure. I started work the next day, so it was nice to be open about the fact that I was going to have a hair transplant.
Have you received many questions?
– Yes, I have. Many people with the same problem have asked me a lot about the procedure.
Would you recommend others who have started to lose hair to have a procedure?
– Yes. I think an intervention is smooth and easy to do. Having hair on your head does so much for your self-confidence and well-being. I have received a good and professional treatment during the whole process at Nordic Hair Clinic.